Responsible, motivated, hard working, and a positive attitude are a must!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of safe work practices while troubleshooting and maintaining plumbing systems.
- Maintain plumbing systems and make recommendations for improvement where needed.
- Locate position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes.
- Accommodate pipes and pipe fittings by cutting openings in floors and walls, using hand tools and power tools.
- Install plumbing systems.
- Test plumbing systems; identify leaks.
- Repair and maintain plumbing systems by replacing washers, mending burst pipes, and opening clogged drains.
- Comply with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Keep plumbing equipment and tools operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Conserve plumbing resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provide plumbing information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Document plumbing actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
All applicants must have a minimum of 2 years plumbing experience, and a current plumbing license is REQUIRED. Applicants must have a good driving record and be willing to work some weekends and holidays.
Four Seasons Home Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.